Tuesday, October 20, 2015
Pumpkin Decorating Contest Rules
- Pick up a pumpkin of any size from a pumpkin patch or purchase one from a store.
- Decorate it at home in any fashion- paint it, color it, dress it up, but DON'T CARVE IT! (Must be original creation.)
- Enter your pumpkin in any of the four following categories:
- Most Creative
- Pumpkins in a scene (ex. Pumpkins playing hockey)
- Place your name, grade, and category choice on the bottom of your pumpkin in permanent black marker.
- Bring your pumpkin to the gym on Tuesday, October 20th (Don't forget to take it home at the end of the day)
- Pumpkins will be displayed in the gym and the winners (weather permitting) will be displayed outside on the school grounds for viewing.
- Three grade levels of entry:
- Prize: Dress Down Day for all MPRCS family members of the winners!
- Decorated pumpkins will be judged by eighth graders, teachers,and Mrs. Waters.
Show your creative side and show your school spirit!
Have some family fun at MPRCS!